Popular Posts

Friday, March 13, 2015

French

Just realized how long I've disappeared from here
but yeah...just a quick update
So tomorrow is gonna be my French exam and I haven't prepared any part of it sadly
actually I never wanna admit that but I've been getting tired of French lately
That might be caused by the pressure from school maybe?
I used to be super enthusiastic to French back in those days
My biggest dream was always studying fashion design in Paris and having my own brand at the age before 40
but I've been planning my uni studies with my parents lately
and in fact, they're not happy about my dreams
I understand how parents react when they realize that their kids are actually into the world of fashion which has long been regarded as a sort of "fancy" or to be exact,  an "unrealistic" world in the eyes of the typical Asian parents
and for your reference, I'm into fine arts actually since the day I was born
and my dad just sees it as not practical enough and worries if I'll be able to be recruited in the future.
So back to my French, I'm never good at it as my friends are.
I seriously doubt if I can keep the persistence...
I barely have the time to revise everything learned in the class
what should I do...?!!!

p.s. the song "Say Something" suddenly came up from my mind...lol

Say something I'm giving up on you...

No comments:

Post a Comment