Popular Posts

Monday, November 4, 2013

City Life

wake up at 6:30am
go and brush my teeth, wash my face
arrive school at 7:30, take a 20-minute nap
that refreshes me a lot...
lesson starts...hard life begins.

Sometimes I really wanna take a break.
To stop and explore the world, the people around me.

Today in my Math tutorial class, I just sat there and waiting for help haha
okay then here comes a math question...
I took a look at it, stared at it...
a tutor came by, using his impatient voice..."blablabla...understand?"
Obviously NO! I stopped and remained silence.
I randomly wrote something on that sheet of paper which was not the correct answer for sure.
He cried,"Oh my god! Did you listen what I've told you?! blalblabla...."
And then I was like...-.-
I'm wondering what makes him feeling so annoyed?
If I were that kind of smart girl, I wouldn't  come and seek your help here, right?

Well, not a good day at all...lol
It rains for WHOLE DAY LONG!
I was hurt by that slippery floor...

God...bless me please...

No comments:

Post a Comment