Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

New guests in class!

7 students from mainland China came and attend the lessons with us today!
that was a cool experience coz I've heard that students from mainland are super brilliant and they're hardworking people haha
I'm NOT that kind of person as you guys can see..
but anyways I'm SO EXCITED seriously!

My class has sent out 5 buddies to stand by our new guests for the whole day
My friend was the lucky one that she'd been chosen!
I was feeling a lil disappointed coz like I'm that kind of person who like cultural exchange

So we had our history class first which is my favorite!
and then my friend and her buddy sat beside me which was good...lol
however their English weren't that good that they could barely understand the lesson
and I had been the translator of all time! I'd love to do that though lol

Things I was feeling down is that I couldn't even make friends with one of those girls...and give my contacts out...

but anyways it has been a good day! I'd love you guys to come visit us again :) take care buddies!

No comments:

Post a Comment